Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sai

Sai

Shard points : 80046

Main Rules Empty
PostSubject: Main Rules   Main Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:35 am

1. The choice of Avatar will be a highly extensive and thought out process, because the admins rule the series doesn't mean that we will be the  avatar it can be a nobody that will joined recently and out of nowhere we will indeed make sure that avatar is someone committed to the site though. 

2. Actions performed by the mods can be argued with the admin.

3. There must be no rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or flaming attacks to admins.

4. Your nation is where you live so if you are a water bender that moved to Ba Sing Sei, you are from the earth kingdom. 

5.No drama in the chat. I don't want to see people talking about a death or how they god-modded on the chat. If you have to talk about it send a Pm to a staff member, who will look it over.

6.No talking bad to people on the chat box over fights. Especially ones that don't concern the other people on the chat directly.

7. The person's character must act exactly like he/she described him/her/it when they submitted the profile.

8. You cannot just kill another character just like that, be detailed - phrases like "I Stabbed him through the chest and blood gushed everywhere" will be ignored and deleted.

9. If a player does not respond to an attack within 48 hours that attack is landed in whatever way the attack describes. This rule is excluded if an absence was posted before this.

10. You cannot describe other character's actions.

11. If a member wasn't on the forum for 2 days, it's allowed to described his/hers character's minor actions aka traveling with a group of characters he/she is with, also your allowed to control his actions in battle if he/she isn't available.

12. Don't go creating a god, if you can be perfect, then what's the point of having a character development?

13. You cannot do 100 actions at the same time in one post.

14. Play logically - You can not be in two places at the same time

15. Be patient. Not everyone can sit on the computer all day - wait for other characters to reply.  

16. Grouping off is more than welcomed and actually I encourage it as it will lead to rivalry and more interesting sceanes for the rp. 

17. Legacy will wlecome all type of battle, wether it is a little battle or a violent blood soaked battle of earthbemder trying to crush each Ora fierce and epic Agni Kai from fire benders. Romantic situations and things of that matter, even though it will be an action Rp, off plot side stories are more than welcomed.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarlegacy.board-directory.net

Main Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Legacy :: Avatar Legacy: OOC :: Rules-
Jump to: