Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kratos W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollis

hollis

Shard points : 3

Kratos W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Kratos W.I.P   Kratos W.I.P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Character Name:Kratos

Benderyes:

Bending Element/Skills:Fire/thunder/other

Affiliation:Black Lotus Society

Where I Live:

Appearance:kratos is lean and muscular. He is almost bulky but not quite as his muscle can't be seen through his clothes. He is 6'0 tall and has long hair. He is of a darker skin color, resembling some one mixed with african american and possible southern chinese decent.(looks like my avatar pic)

Character Personality:after awakening,kratos's demenour changed greatly. He is now cold and calulating. Although he is far from emotionless. He is filled with hatred, and fury. It is almost as if there is a quiet passion about him. His dedication towards the eradication of all non benders and those who stand in his way is uncanny. Although he speaks with a calm yet semi-commanding tone, in his eyes lie a burning rage that can be felt by all who look into them.

Background Information:Kratos was born some time before avatar kuruk. during this time, element bending was ot only forbidden, but unspoken of. those who showed this ability were thought to be possed by demons. the only one who was "allowed" to bend was the avatar who was believed to be an angel who is given the same abilities as these 'demons' to defeat them. the four great nations were still named after the four natural elements, but for more spiritual reasons than specific bender types. kratos's family was not of royal blood, but then they wernt poor either. more lower middle class. as karatos grew up, he showed a great affinity for martial arts and really fighting in general. however, he seemed to have a temper about him, though it never got out of control, at least until he was ten. one night, while everyone was asleep, a group of bandits broke into kratos's home in an attempt to pillage their belongings. krato's father was already awake and went to the men. asking them to leave peacefully. the bandits of course decide against this and pull out their weapons ready to kill everyone on the house to get what they wanted. this forces kratos's father to do something he hadnt done in years to save his family. fire bend. after a minute or so, he blasts one of the bandits through the door, taking the fight outside. unfortunately, there were a group of guards on night duty.they witnnessed the whole thing. immediately, they grabbed kratos's father to take him away for bending. kratos sees this and runs outside crying, trying to get to him. one of the guards grabs him however, stopping his movement. now furious with tears running down his cheek, young kratos reaches out for his father. he reaches for him with great intensity in his eyes and finally yells in rage.

"FAATHEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

suddenly bursts of fire jets from kratos's hands , engulfing the guards holding his father into flames. the guard holding him dropped kratos, as if he was burning as well. within minutes all three of the guards would die. in a panic, kratos's father and mother pack up things needed for basic survival and put him in a small cannoe with grass overtop of it to hide him. they knew word would get out of him bending and saw sending him away as their only option to save him. after saying their quick goodbyes, kratos is pushed into the sea on his small vessel to drift away to freedom. his parents would be executed for treason later that night.

Role Play Sample:
Back to top Go down

Kratos W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Legacy :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: