Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yeh yuan peng W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeh yuan peng

Shard points : 9

yeh yuan peng W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: yeh yuan peng W.I.P   yeh yuan peng W.I.P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Character Name:

Bender: yes

Bending Element/Skills: earth, advance form is steel. seismic sense.

Affiliation: friends first, earth kingdom second

Where I Live: in the mountains

Appearance: the over all image, but the only difference in the image is that the shirt covers more, and the eyes are colorless to represent blindness
Spoiler:

Character Personality:often independent, always having to do things on his own. but often his show of "independence" is often just a cover to help hide the insecurity he has. often the cause of it is his blindness, often because of it, he often thinks that he can't do the things he wants to do, even though he is able to see as good of a person that is on land due to his seismic sense. although he has a lot of insecurities. when his fears are being played he would often do anything for the friends he make.

Background Information: as a kid, his parents were very poor. to the point when he was 5, he was abandoned in the mountains. as his parents couldn't afford to keep him any more as he was born blind as well. they were too kind to kill him, so they did the next kindest act and let him struggle to attain his own way of life. as he grew up in the mountain, he ran into some badger moles, there he learned earth bending. often imitating the feelings he felt. to the point of becoming a strong earth bender. when he could learn no more, he went out of the mountain he grew up and decided to travel the world

Role Play Sample:
[left]
Back to top Go down

yeh yuan peng W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Legacy :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: